Ramps in 3 different strength classes
Strength class 3 – Premium-Plus ★★★★★ (very good abrasion resistance, maximum load >13 to)
- bis Bordsteinhöhe 80 mm einsetzbar
- sehr robuste Ausführung
- sehr gute Abriebfestigkeit
- Material: Kautschuk ultra-hochverdichtet
- Fixierung mit Gewindebolzen und Aspaltadapter
- 1 Stück = 1,0m
Strength class 2 – Premium ★★★★ (good abrasion resistance, maximum load 8 to)
Strength class 1 – Deluxe-Standard ★★★ (sufficient abrasion resistance, maximum load 6 to)
Accessibility for countless applications
Here you can buy ATP curb ramps made of high quality rubber materials.
A cheap and user-friendly alternative to a curb lowering in public areas!
3 different strength classes, only here at ATP!
Your benefits with our universal ramps at a glance:
Professional ramps for easy bridging and overcoming of various obstacles, such as a curb, door thresholds, stumbling edges, court entrances, garage entrances, underground garages as well as for the adjustment of sidewalks.
Very well suited e.g. for cars, trucks, vans, heavy trucks, buses, sports cars, lowered vehicle, motorcycle, bicycle, wheelchair, rollator, stroller, trolley, lawnmower, motorhome, garbage bin, wheelbarrow, construction vehicle
• robust, weatherproof material
• non-slip and shock-absorbing
• protects chassis parts
• easy placement by own weight, alternatively gluing or fixing with ATP accessories
• Length variable by on-site cutting, e.g. with a utility knife / cutter / jigsaw, band saw
• Easy accessibility without further intervention in the existing environment
• mobile use (portable ramp)
• Indoor use, as well as outdoors
• saltwater resistant
• frost resistant
Premium Plus ★★★★★
Deluxe- Standard ★★★
Strength class 3 Premium-Plus ★★★★★
- very high load capacity (>13to, at a surface pressure of 400mm wheel width)
- very good abrasion resistance
Application: heavy to very heavy vehicles: cars, trucks, construction vehicles, agricultural machinery, tractors, trailers, motorhomes, motorcycles, wheelchairs, walkers, strollers, trolleys, lawn mowers, etc.
Strength class 2 Premium ★★★★
- high load capacity (8to, at a surface pressure of 400mm wheel width)
- good abrasion resistance
- it is possible to connect several ramps with a positioning pin for a radial fixation (here only possible with curb ramp-Linear-45 / pin included)
- easy cutting with cutter knife
- Material: high-density long rubber fibers / highly compacted particulate granules
Application:medium-heavy vehicles: cars, trucks, construction vehicles, motorcycles, wheelchairs, rollators, prams, trolleys, lawnmowers, motorhomes, etc.
Strength class 1 Deluxe- Standard ★★★
- good load capacity (up to 6to, at a surface pressure of >500mm wheel width)
- sufficient abrasion resistance, not designed for high usage on long term
- Fixation with a position pin, included (only radial fixation)
- easy cutting with cutter knife/li>
- Material: rubber fiber granules
Application: light vehicles: cars, trucks, motorbikes, wheelchairs, walkers, pushchairs, trolleys, lawnmowers, motorhomes, etc.
Why 3 strength classes?
Due to the curb edge ramps (= strength class-1 standard) offered on the internet, it is important to point out that the resistance capabilities and load information have to be defined more precisely, since they influence the lifetime of the curb ramps.
It is often not communicated to customers that:
– a load of about 6to can only be withstand if the surface pressure (wheel width) is at least 50cm!
– a point load, such as driving on the curb with a heavily loaded pallet truck, the standard eBay curb ramp will wear out prematurely.
– an accelerated wear occurs as soon as a vehicle is maneuvering or steering on the standard curb edge ramp.
– a wear of the surface is caused when the standard curb edge ramp is driven on frequently with turned steering wheel.
Curb ramps for businesses and private property
Curbs can damage chassis, spoilers and tires. Depending on the height of a curb it is more difficult for a car and forklifts to maneuver. With our curb ramps you solve this problem quite simply. A rubber ramp serves as a curb wedge. You can drive the wedge up to the higher level with each vehicle, without fear of damage. Our curb ramps are available in different strength classes.
A curbside ramp-up aid can be easily fitted with our accessories in the appropriate places so that the curbside ramp is really where it’s most needed.
Robust curbside ramps for your driveway
All our curb ramps are made of sturdy elastomers. This material offers high weather resistance and stands out
with its long lasting lifetime. The curb ramps are non-slip even in wet conditions and have a high weight.
Since the curb ramps are easy to clean, they are extremely hygienic.
The quality of the curb ramps is also reflected in the high load capacity of very heavy vehicles such as excavators and trucks.
The UV and weather resistant ramps have drainage grooves that are water-permeable and quick drying.
Test our drive-on aids and make your driveway barrier-free.
Stable drive-up aid for the curb
Ramps not only serve as drive-up aid they also help you to mark your driveway.
Our special, everyday rubber ramp in front of your entrance signals to every driver that this is not a parking zone.
Thus our ramps are also a signal that the corresponding area should not be blocked.
Of course, the drive-up aid for the curb can be removed at any time.
Curb ramps assembly
In most cases, it is enough to simply place the curb ramps at the curb of your driveway. Thanks to their high weight and the roughened surface they remain under normal conditions even without fixing safe.
If an additional attachment is desired or required to completely eliminate slippage, we offer alternatives to securely and permanently fixate the curb slabs.